Bulletproof Zine

  • xtimebmbx
    Message 1 of 377 , Jan 6, 2001
      hey everyone,<br>Issue #3 of my zine called
      Bulletproof is out now! featuring interviews with The Sheila
      Divine and Ultimate Fakebook, stories, reviews, poetry,
      etc...This is a mostly music-realted zine (power-pop, emo,
      punk, electronic, rock, etc..), but there are tons of
      other non-music things too. the zine is 32 pages of
      fun! if interested, please email me
      (zippy21@...) I'm always looking for new writers and
      bands/artists to review. willing to trade with other
      Message 377 of 377 , Aug 9, 2002