help wanted!!!!

  • subvertnormality
    Message 1 of 377 , Dec 29, 2000
      hi all!<br>i have a zine that i have started
      called new art riot. basically it is an indie arts zine
      covering music/literature/film etc. anyway, i have some
      people totally flake out on me. now the first issue
      won't be out til spring.....oh well. <br><br>it appears
      that i am starting from scratch. and though i may
      sound gently bitter, i'm not. i am just going to move
      on without the gomers. <br><br>so, all this rambling
      is just to ask if anyone would like to submit
      something for the premier issue i would love it (and you)
      so very much!<br><br>i am looking for interviews,
      reviews, articles, poetry, fiction, artwork and whatever
      else.<br><br>if you need proper guidelines you can email me at
      newartriot@...<br>or<br>you can visit the site (which i am in the process of
      working on this weekend) at
      8143<br>kansas city mo 64112
      Message 377 of 377 , Aug 9, 2002