help me! im thinking about starting a zi

  • blurainbow
    Message 1 of 377 , Dec 9, 2000
      i need help with these things:<br><br>-do i have
      to buy any special programs? if so what<br>-if not,
      do i use Microsoft Word or something like
      that<br>-how much should i charge? (ad, subscription,
      ect)<br>-what should i put in it?<br>-and anything else that i
      might need to know<br><br>please e-mail me at
      blurainbow@... if you can help. id appreciate it
      Message 377 of 377 , Aug 9, 2002