'Zinester pen pal network

  • gothgrrl66
    Message 1 of 377 , Dec 5, 2000
      Hello all you rawkin' 'zinesters. I've been
      thinking about starting a 'zinester pen pal network. This
      would be an EXCELLENT way to keep in touch with all the
      groovy 'zinesters out there as well as find people with
      similar interests. I think this would be a great way to
      create a global 'zine scene--- An underground 'zine
      community.<br>If you think this is a great idea too then please
      sign up for "BaSeMeNT FReAK'S 'Zinester PeN PAL
      NeWsLettEr". I'm Anarchy Ashley (aka Basement Freak, aka
      gothgrrl) and I run a 'zine distro called, "Basement
      Freak's D.i.Y Distro"...I decided I'd expand from a
      distro to a 'Zinester pen pal network. So even if I
      don't distribute your 'zine you can still join my
      'zinester pen pal network. <br>You will receive a
      newsletter four times a year with 'zine scene news, 'zine
      listings as well as pen pal listings and updates from my
      'zine/D.i.Y Distro.<br>So...If you're still interested then
      answer these questions/email this info to:
      as you can use it for mailing address
      been a 'zinester/D.i.Yer?<br><br>4. What kind of pen
      pal are you looking for?<br><br>5. Describe yourself
      in eight words or less.<br><br>6. Interests/Hobbies?
      Message 377 of 377 , Aug 9, 2002