FBs

  • gothgrrl66
    Message 1 of 377 , Dec 1, 2000
      Hello everyone. This weekend I'm making five
      friendship books which will be sent out sometime this week
      or next week. For those of you who don't know a
      friendship book is a book where there are a whole bunch of
      people's mailing addresses and I'll send them away to
      people who will, in turn, write to some of the people
      they see listed in the book. How it starts is I'll put
      my address in and the addresses of the people that
      would like to participate in all five of the books and
      I'll send them to five people. Those five people will
      put their addresses in those five books and send them
      to five more people....and so a network of pen
      friends has been born, get it?<br>If you're interested
      email me the following information:<br><br>1.
      Name<br>2. Brief summary of interests (ie; writing (poetry,
      short stories), reading (horror, new age, feminism),
      rollerblading, moshing)<br>3. What are you looking for in a pen
      pal? (try to be as brief as you can)<br>4. If you were
      a color you'd be....(color here) and why?<br>5.
      Mailing Address and/or email address<br><br>My email
      address is:
      Message 377 of 377 , Aug 9, 2002