Re: on the verge of leaving

  • gothgrrl66
    Message 1 of 377 , Dec 1, 2000
      If you like personal 'zines then you'll like
      mine. Even though other people contribute it has a
      personal feel to it. Plus it has comics,rants and some
      art...*smile*<br>I'd love to participate in the spoken word dream
      journal thing but I don't have a way of recording my
      dreams...hhmmm...I see if I can figure something out and get back to
      you, alright?<br><br>So what's your 'zine
      like?<br>You've probably noticed this club is rather tame. I'm
      trying to get more people to come here and liven it
      up...so far no luck.<br>My email is:
      BasementFreak@... feel free to email me.<br>--- Anarchy Ashley.
      Message 377 of 377 , Aug 9, 2002