on the verge of leaving

  • oed
    Message 1 of 377 , Nov 30, 2000
      i am on my way out the door too, finally found a
      club with good music here in paris (i'm visiting for a
      month). OUI! i'm always up for email and msgBoard
      exchange of ideas, plans and insight. i check email a lot
      more than the msgBoards, however.<br><br>i won't be
      able to fulfill zine trades until january, when i get
      back to portland. my snailmail address is on my sito
      zines, art zines (anything with art in it, really),
      comix, rants. hope to see 'alien basement food' soon.
      i'll send you a copy of 'impulse freak' in trade.
      you soon,<br>...e
      Message 377 of 377 , Aug 9, 2002