I sure hope this club isn't dead....

  • gothgrrl66
    Message 1 of 377 , Nov 10, 2000
      Hello everyone. "ABF" #13 has been
      photocopied---- it is ready to go so if you want a copy please
      email me at: BasementFreak@...<br><br>OR
      write me a letter along with $1.00 (Americans pay in
      american funds)<br>or A trade/stamps (you can only pay in
      stamps if you're canadian) And I'll send you the latest
      issue of my 'zine, "Alien Basement Food".<br><br>I'm
      looking for submissions to "Alien Basement Food" #14, so
      if you have ANYTHING--- cd/movie/book/'zine reviews,
      short stories, poetry, essays, rants/raves, collages,
      artwork...ANYTHING, mail it to me at the same address or email it to
      a 'zine distro so if you're looking for a
      distributor mail me your 'zine and I'll write you back with
      terms, etc.<br>Take care everyone.<br>Keep on
      D.I.Ying...<br>Sincerely,<br>Anarchy Ashley.
      Message 377 of 377 , Aug 9, 2002