NEW "Alien Basement Food"

  • gothgrrl66
    Message 1 of 377 , Nov 3, 2000
      Hello everyone..<br>I'm just posting to let
      people know that the new issue of "Alien Basement
      Food"[#13] (done by yours truly) Will be out next week...So
      if any of you would like a copy please email me
      love trades)<br>Or..email me for more
      info.<br><br>*ALSO* I'm looking for 'zines to distro, need a distro?
      Know someone who does? Pass on the word...EMAIL ME!
      Message 377 of 377 , Aug 9, 2002