**fallenstar**

  • starlet669
    Message 1 of 377 , May 7, 2000
      hello, kiddies!!!<br>i just wanted to announce to
      everyone that issues #1 and 2 of my zine, fallenstar, are
      available for only $2 each!!! fallenstar is a riot grrrl/
      personal/indie zine and it really is very glittericious.... if
      you'd like to purchase it, send $2 with yr name and
      address (and be sure to tell me which one you want!!) to
      and lollipopsxx,<br>-nina belladonna
      Message 377 of 377 , Aug 9, 2002