Re: Midnight Ink-comic book anthology

  • Zzakes
    Message 1 of 377 , Apr 8, 2000
      Hey, don't worry, I'm not a punk zine either. I
      can't help you with submissions, but you might want to
      check out <a href=http://www.panderzinedistro.com target=new>http://www.panderzinedistro.com</a> as a possible
      distributor. I don't know if she's interested in comics-- I
      don't even know if she's interested in my zine,
      actually, I still have to make a big mail run and send to
      her-- but she's the only little distro that I know
      about, so you might want to check out her site.
      Message 377 of 377 , Aug 9, 2002