FREE live NYC lit/poetry/music show Friday

  • Evan Ginzburg
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2010
      Evan Ginzburg’s Legends
      Radio Presents:

       At Gizzi’s Cafe in Manhattan

      An eclectic mix of the arts! Friday August 6 7-10PM

      Kimberly Cameron Jazz
      duo 8PM

      Alec Merced Jazz 7PM

      Evan Ginzburg reads
      from his book Apartment 4B, Like in Brooklyn

      Poet Jon Winell

      Acapella showcase

      PLUS! SPECIAL
      SURPRISE GUEST WORLD MUSIC ACT IN NYC PREMIER! 9PM

      NO COVER  Great
      food/drinks/desserts available   Get there early- we’re expecting another packed house-
      seating extremely limited!

      Watch our performance videos from past
      shows here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QQ6h_ncDco

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RQLR-7Yn40

      Gizzi's Cafe

      16 West 8th
      Street (west of 5th Ave., east of Macdougal)

      New York,
      NY 10011 (212) 260-9700

      http://www.gizzisnyc.com/About_Gizzis.html

      http://www.gizzisnyc.com/Music_Nights.html

      N or R to 8th Street, walk west

      A,B,C,D,E,F,V to West 4th Street; walk north, then east on 8th
      Street

      INFO: WWW.EVANGINZBURG.COM   www.legendsradio.net
      http://ginzburgsgab.blogspot.com/