NYC movie shoot/concert/Legends Radio

  • Evan Ginzburg
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16, 2009

      BE PART OF A MOVIE SHOOT!
      Be part of Live Movie Shoot/live concert this Thursday March 19th 8PM only $10- Theresa Sareo Alive Again (see theatrical trailer below). Film from Evan Ginzburg Associate Producer of The Wrestler/directed by Rye Joseph.
      ***Theresa Performing original music with new band****
      Thursday, March 19
      National Underground
      159 E. Houston St. (just west of Allen St.)
      New York, NY
      8PM Sharp
      $10
      I'm so thrilled to have assembled my new band and will be performing songs from all four of my CDs!  Come see this special live show featuring:
      Michael Holland -- acoustic guitar and vocals
      John Amato --  electric guitar and vocals
      Sean Seymour -- bass and vocals
      Ted Cruz -- keyboards
      Ethan Hartshorn -- drums and acoustic guitar
      Plus special guests.
      I'm on after Evan Behlivanis at 7 and before my great friends the Cosmic Jug Band at 9 and my girl, Sonya Heller at 10.  Don't miss this great night of awesome original music in downtown NYC!

      National Underground The
      www.thenationalunderground.com

      159 E Houston St
      New York, NY 10002
      (212) 475-0611

       You are invited to watch the rough-cut trailer showing the work in progress for the upcoming documentary -
      "Theresa Sareo: Alive Again"
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUlazE3khpc

      Since a life threatening accident which claimed her right leg on June 11, 2002 - Theresa has moved on to become an award winning singer/songwriter, healthcare and disabilities advocate, public speaker, and military entertainer.

      In November of 2008, Producer Evan Ginzburg (Associate Producer of "The Wrestler") and Director Rye Joseph have been teaming up and following her remarkable journey to a concert on June 11, 2009 which will celebrate the seventh anniversary of her survival; proving nothing will stop the song in her heart.

      "Believe -- in the miracle you are."
      And don't forget to add ratings and comments to the YouTube trailer.

      Stay tuned for updates on movie shoots and exciting movie info.
      Many thanks for your continued support through these incredible years--and support of our upcoming documentary!!!

      Theresa, Evan and Rye

                        www.theresasareo.com
      www.evanginzburg.com
      www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUlazE3khpc

      Listen for updates on Theresa Sareo Alive Again on Legends Radio- Heard every Sunday 7-9PM EST on www.legendsradio.net & www.wrestling-radio.com
      Click on links to hear recent shows below…
      3/8/09 show- Evan Ginzburg’s Legends Radio- co-hosted by Dr. Mike Lano
      William Hart- from The Delfonics
      Mustapha of the tag team Gangstas- RARE radio interview
      Comedian/wrestling manager John Rodeo
      http://www.garageband.com/mp3cat/.UZCMbCmE5aum/01_03_09_09_Legends_Radio.mp3

      3/1/09-
      Wendell Sawyer of legendary R&B group Blue Magic (Sideshow)
      From the world of Wrestling: legendary Danny Hodge historian/author Mike Chapman, writer Robin Young, indie star Jason Gotti
      Plant expert Brent Dennis
      http://www.garageband.com/mp3cat/.UZCMbC6D7Kyg/01_03_01_09_Legends_Radio.mp3

      Evan Ginzburg’s Legends Radio co-hosted by Dr. Mike Lano
      Heard Sundays 7-9 PM EST on www.legendsradio.net
      Featuring the best in the Arts and music
      Musical guests have included:
      Billy Paul
      James Moody
      Rock and Roll Hall of Famer Grandmaster Melle Mel
      William Hart of the Delfonics
      Wendell Sawyer of Blue Magic
      Tower of Power’s Doc Kupka
      Canned Heat’s Stanley Behrens
      Ron Dante of the Archies
      Handsome Dick Manitoba of the Dictators
      Wendell Holmes of the Holmes Brothers
      And talent deserving wider recognition…

      Stars from the arts have included:
      Jackie “The Jokeman” Martling
      F Troop’s Larry Storch
      Will Durst
      Hal Lipson
      Chauncey Hayden
      Barry Blaustein
      Wally “Famous” Amos
      Noel (Lois Lane) Neill
      Roddy Piper
      Chris Jericho
      King of the B Films- Conrad Brooks
      Tony Burton (Apollo Creed)
      Roy Frumkes (The Substitute franchise)
      Ed “Kookie” Byrnes  77 Sunset Strip
      And many more…

      Stars of professional wrestling have included:
      Bruno Sammartino
      SuperStar Billy Graham
      Ivan Putski
      Dory Funk, Jr.
      Harley Race
      ROH Champion Nigel McGuiness
      Butcher Paul Vachon
      Kamala
      Jimmy Valiant
      Johnny Valiant
      Eric Bischoff
      Jerry Lynn
      The Destroyer
      Lanny Poffo
      Christie Hemme
      Necro Butcher
      Larry Zybysko
      Jake The Snake Roberts
      Blackjack Mulligan
      Mustapha Saed
      And countless others…

      Evan Ginzburg is a 19 year radio veteran formerly with 50,000 Watt WBAI-FM 99.5 NYC (Pacifica Radio)
      All interviews are done at the guest’s convenience via phone