New zines at AWS, vol. 5

  • Agent With Style
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2008
      Feel free to pass on.

      Our next con is MediaWest Con in Lansing, MI, on May 21-26,2008.

      The deadline for placing pre-con orders for MediaWest has just passed, but
      anyone who has *already* placed an order can *add to* it up until May 18,
      2008.

      Anyone who wants to place an order to be *mailed* to them, you can place any
      order at *any* time, so feel free to do so! :-)

      We're still collecting Coke rewards codes, so send those puppies to zines
      @ agentwithstyle.com. Thanks ever so!

      AGENT WITH STYLE
      * www.agentwithstyle.com *

      We've added the following zines to our website:

      * The Professionals *

      SECRET AGENT MEN 7
      SECRET AGENT MEN 8
      SECRET AGENT MEN 9
      SECRET AGENT MEN 10

      From undercover ops to under-the-covers, Bodie and Doyle are the best
      at what they do. Whether it's a serious case or laughing, playful loving,
      these two secret agent men get the job done!

      * Quantum Leap *

      LEAP OF THE WORLDS

      In the adept hands of Gillian Holt, Brenda Anders and Debra Hicks,
      these stories combine "Quantum Leap" and "War of the Worlds" in some of the
      best crossovers you've ever read! Can Sam Beckett handle discovering that
      aliens really are trying to take over the world? Will Harrison Blackwood
      and Paul Ironhorse be able to assimilate that time travel really does exist?
      Never did two fandoms fit together so perfectly! Don't miss this fantastic
      zine!

      * The Sentinel *

      ANGEL ON MY MIND 5

      All the stories comprising this volume follow the theme of Blair
      Sandburg being a virgin to (at least) m/m sex. Among the stories in this
      zine, you'll find:

      Kisses, Trust and Sentinel Smiles by LilyK
      But it's not the soreness that has me panicked. It's the cause of it.
      Did Jim have his evil way with me?

      Can't Fight This Feeling by Ankaree
      He knew he was pushing Blair away, knew that if he didn't stop it would
      only be a matter of time before his friend would leave, and that was
      something Jim didn't want to happen. Just the thought terrified him and he
      knew that he would never survive if Blair left him.

      Looking For Love In All the Wrong Places by Annie
      I love him. I'm in love with him. So much that there are times when I'm
      watching him covertly and my heart just aches with the rightness of it.

      The Red King's Dream by Shadow
      Suddenly I had a new dream, of Sentinel and Guide, man and man, blended
      souls.

      Nothing More Than Feelings by Sekhmet
      The voice cut through the crushing mire of feelings that were sucking
      Blair down, and he jolted upright, eyes wild.

      Kaleidoscope by Meris
      Dreams. You can't live 'em, can't shoot 'em. Sometimes I hate how
      they've come to rule my life. Sometimes they provide the comfort of
      constants, bulwarks against the relentless insanity of Major Crimes.
      Sometimes they are simply nightmares of memory gone berserk.

      Hell Hath No Fury by Kame
      He was surprised to see anger on Jim's face - anger directed at the
      roomful of detectives. Jaw clenched, Jim deliberately glared at each and
      every man until they lowered their eyes.

      Bond of Life by Lyn
      "No!" Jim's hand shot out unexpectedly, grasping Blair's arm in a
      surprisingly strong grip, dragging him toward the bed and pulling him almost
      on top of the detective. "Mine!" he asserted firmly, though his voice was
      muffled by Blair's hair. "My Guide!"

      SEN TWO GEN

      This amazing collection of stories by Lyn and Annie, with a lovely
      color cover by L.A. Adolf, showcases the many facets of the friendship
      between Sentinel and Guide. From the good times to the bad times, and back
      again, we get a glimpse into the world of Jim and Blair through the eyes of
      two very talented and beloved writers. A must-read zine!

      TWO SPIRIT

      In this absorbing novel by Melody Clark, Blair, recovering from his
      stint as the "world's oldest police academy cadet,", is called to help
      search for an anthropology friend who is lost on the Appalachian Trail. In
      seeking the truth to his friend's disappearance, Blair discovers the truth
      about himself -- and the depth of his connection to Jim.

      * Star Wars *

      RESURRECTION

      It has been almost 500 years since the Great Rebellion brought down the
      Galactic Empire through the concerted efforts of the Rebel Alliance. The
      succeeding 30 years saw the establishment of the New Republic, the rise of
      the New Jedi Order, and the birth of the Great Galactic Alliance.
      Unfortunately, most of the historical documentation from those times has
      become twisted and obscured, while many records were lost, hidden or
      destroyed in those monumental events which shook the very foundations of our
      galaxy. Thanks to a group of amazing authors, we now have those tales of
      heroic derring-do, of sacrifice, of laughter and love, which have been
      passed down throughout the ages brought to light, and available in this
      gorgeous zine! From young Anakin Skywalker to brash Han Solo, from fiesty
      Princess Leia to Jedi Master Luke Skywalker, with Darth Vader, Chewie, the
      droids and every other character you've come to love in this universe, these
      tales will draw you in and make you fall in love with this fandom all over
      again!

      * Stargate: Atlantis *

      THE URGE TO RUN IN A SMALL WHEEL 4

      Written by Mice, with a beautiful covers by Folger's Crystals, the
      stories in this zine explore the Rodney McKay/Carson Beckett relationship in
      all its myriad facets, and contain cheese, love, laughter, cheese, tears,
      silliness, cheese, drama, tension, and did I mention cheese? Mice outdoes
      herself in these amazing tales that will hold you riveted until the very
      last page!

      * War of the Worlds *

      LEAP OF THE WORLDS

      In the adept hands of Gillian Holt, Brenda Anders and Debra Hicks,
      these stories combine "War of the Worlds" and "Quantum Leap" in some of the