One zine becomes two

  • Agent With Style
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2008
      I just rewatched the Supernatural episode "Mystery Spot" (the "Groundhog
      Day" ep where Dean keeps dying) and I loved it when Dean asks, from the
      shower, "So we can't even go out for breakfast?" and Sam replies, "You'll
      thank me when it's Wednesday." Whereupon Dean promptly slips in shower and
      dies.

      I was thinking that would work as a great title, too, for the Dean-dies
      zine, and now I'm conflicted as to which one to use: EVERY POSSIBLE WAY or
      YOU'LL THANK ME WHEN IT'S WEDNESDAY. So I thought, why not split the many
      stories I've received (and have promised) and do *two* zines?

      So, if you've already sent a story, why not put on your writer's cap and
      think of another way for Dean to 'join the choir invisible'? Two stories
      gets you two free contributor's copies. The deadline is May 5.

      If you're hearing about these zines for the first time and want details,
      write me at zines AT agentwithstyle DOT com. :-)

      Mysti
      AGENT WITH STYLE
      Dozens of fandoms. Thousands of zines.
      Check us out! www.agentwithstyle.com