870Clamor Magazine seeks submissions (writers and artists)
- Aug 6, 2006Call for Submissions - Writers & Artists
Deadline: NOV. 1ST
We've all felt it, and now it's time to uncover some of the reasons
why. Constant survellience. Internalized racism. Past trauma. Send
us your work about FEAR. Below is the short version of how to submit
pitches and artwork. For full guidelines, visit
Submitting your work to Clamor is fairly easy. Following these steps
will help make the process easier for you and our editors:
1. Refer to our upcoming themes and deadlines.
2. Pitch your story idea to the appropriate section editor before the
3. Sit tight and wait to hear from the editor.
Other Important Info:
* Be sure to include your name, email address and phone number in the
* Feature-length articles and Interviews should be 2500 words or
* Clamor only prints original material.
* You don't have to be a professional to submit work to Clamor.
* We do pay for content, though it's a modest amount ($.03 per word
starting in 2006).
If you have any questions, please read through our full guidelines at
http://clamormagazine.org/participate, and if you're still not
satified, send an email to info@....
Your work is important, and we want to print it. We look forward to
hearing from you!