1099New zines at AWS!

  • Agent With Style
    Jul 2, 2008
      Our next con is Shore Leave in Baltimore, MD, on July 11-13, 2008. The
      deadline for pre-con orders is 11:59 pm on July 6, 2008.

      We're still accepting Coke reward codes for anyone who wants to send them
      our way, and a thousand blessings to those who have sent them in already to
      zines AT agentwithstyle.com and continue to do so!

      Here are the newest zines added to our website, with many more to follow:

      AGENT WITH STYLE
      * www.agentwithstyle.com *

      ______________________________________

      * CSI: Miami *
      ______________________________________

      MIAMI MAGIC

      This slash zine contains a dozen Horatio Caine/Tim Speedle stories
      deftly written by Khylara, showiing what the CSI agents get up to when work
      stops for the day. From first time to established relationship, these
      stories run the gamut and will hold you spellbound to the very last page!
      Happy endings are guaranteed!

      ______________________________________

      * The Magnificent 7 *
      ______________________________________

      THE THIRD KIND 1
      THE THIRD KIND 2

      "There are two kinds of people in this life," Ezra explains before the
      Seven wade into a fight, "those who seek battle and seem not to fear death,
      and those who avoid battle but will stand and fight to the death if their
      loved ones are threatened. That is true courage." As he rides away from the
      upcoming fight, leaving his companions behind, he adds, "Then there's the
      third kind." In that instance, Ezra might have equated 'the third kind'
      with 'coward', but he found he couldn't stay away, and returned to stand
      with his brothers-in-arms. So truly, 'the third kind of people' are those
      who might take a little longer to decide, but come through in the end.
      That's Ezra through and through, a smooth talker who would rather dazzle
      with his tongue than lash out with his fists. A lover, not a fighter. Not
      unless pushed. And in these Ezra-centric slash zines, the gambler shows a
      tough yet tender side, and just how inventive he can get under the covers!

      ______________________________________

      * The Professionals *
      ______________________________________

      A LITTLE B&D 1
      A LITTLE B&D 2

      A comfy chair, some soft music, a nice cool beverage, and a little
      Bode and Doyle - the perfect ingredients for a cozy night in. From silly to
      dramatic, and everything in between, the stories in these fantastic slash
      zines follow our favorite CI5 agents and see what they're getting up to, on
      the streets and between the sheets!

      ______________________________________

      * The Sentinel *
      ______________________________________

      IN THE JUNGLE 1

      In this collection of enthralling slash stories, you'll find such
      stories as: Blair meets the man of his dreams after becoming lost on a
      solitary hiking trip, but the unhappy police detective who rescues him seems
      to be determined to spend the rest of his days in solitude in a cabin far
      from civilization; a short, sweet romp through Jim's life with Sandburg -
      never an easy thing; and while on an expedition into the Amazon with his
      mentor, Blair's group is attacked by marauders. Pick up this fantastic
      zine!

      ______________________________________

      * Starsky and Hutch *
      ______________________________________

      STARSKY AND HUTCH SPECIAL GEN COLLECTION 5
      STARSKY AND HUTCH SPECIAL GEN COLLECTION 6

      Collected from the various multimedia zines published by Neon Rainbow
      Press and put into collections, here are all the Starsky and Hutch stories
      in one spot, for your reading enjoyment. With stories by wonderful authors
      K. Hanna Korossy, Maria Farina, Mary L. Millard, Londa Pfeffer, Katie Steuer
      and many others, come see what the two cops from Bay City are up to now!

      ______________________________________

      * Supernatural *
      ______________________________________

      EVERY WAY POSSIBLE

      In the episode "Mystery Spot," Sam is caught in a time loop that makes
      him keep repeating the same Tuesday over and over again -- in which Dean
      dies a different way every day. We see several of Dean's demises on-screen,
      but are told that there are dozens, perhaps hundreds that aren't shown, so
      an amazing group of writers have put forth their ideas of how Dean could
      have met his end. Some are funny, some are sad, but they all deal with Sam,
      Dean and a repeating day, and are an engaging set of tales! As Sam tells
      Dean, "I've lived through every possible Tuesday. I've watched you die
      every possible way. Tried everything I know to save your life -- and I
      can't. No matter what I do, you die. And then I wake up. And then it's
      Tuesday again." Don't miss this amazing gen zine!

      HUNTING ON THE NET 5
      HUNTING ON THE NET 6
      HUNTING ON THE NET 7

      Gathering the best gen Supernatural stories to be found on the net,
      these zines have tales by such wonderful authors as K. Hanna Korossy, Angela
      Gabriel, Mady Bay and many more. The creativity of these authors will hold
      you spellbound to the very last page!

      YOU'LL THANK ME WHEN IT'S WEDNESDAY!

      We got so many stories, we had to do a second gen zine! "You mean we
      can't even go out for breakfast?" Dean asks plaintively from the shower, and
      Sam snaps, "You'll thank me when it's Wednesday!" If only Sam could *get*
      to Wednesday -- but he's stuck in a timeloop that makes him relive Tuesday
      over and over, and watch Dean die each day, causing the timeloop to reset,
      bringing Dean to life again. We're only shown a few of the hundreds of ways
      Dean comes to an end, and the talented writers of the tales collected in
      this zine bring you the rest. From silly to heartstopping to touching to
      laugh-out-loud, these stories will send you rushing on a trip with Sam as he
      tries to explain to Dean what's happening, or decides to keep Dean in the
      dark; tries to run away from the upcoming death or wraps Dean in bubblewrap
      and refuses to let him move an inch off the bed. Come along on a whirlwind
      ride that will make you laugh, make you cry, but make you entirely grateful
      that, no matter what, the day always resets.

      ______________________________________

      * Without a Trace *

      COME AND GONE 5

      When you're searching for a lost child, a missing husband, a wife who
      has disappeared, no one else understands the tension and danger better than
      the man by your side, whether he's a fellow agent or your boss. From
      Danny/Martin to Jack/Martin to Danny/Jack, these slash zines explore the
      world of Missing Persons as well as the personal lives of those men who
      search for them. Love can happen in the most unusual of circumstances...

      AGENT WITH STYLE
      * www.agentwithstyle.com *