New gay zine

  • tilleryotter
    Message 1 of 130 , Nov 5, 2001
      Hey all. I run a gay online zine called the
      Midwest Ursine, covering bears/leather/chubs in the
      American Midwest. It's mostly news and columns along with
      calendar events and personals. Take a look at it at
      www.midwest-ursine.com. I'm hoping to take it to print before too long.
      Anyone have any advice for a decent publication design
      program that doesn't cost $500 to $700 like QuarkXpress
      or PageMaker? My readership is too small to justify
      that kind of money. I'd also be using it to do design
      for groups here in Chicago.
      Message 130 of 130 , Mar 5, 2002