Read Some More Reviews!

  • flesh_on_bone
    Message 1 of 130 , Oct 3, 2001
      The October Almost Normal Reviews from Almost
      Normal Comics are now up! Drop by and check out what
      folks in the small press have been up to! And, new this
      month, I�ve included cover scans of all reviewed
      material!!<br><br>Another new feature is the Almost Normal Guest Book! When
      you stop by check it out and leave a link to your
      site, or a message, or
      AZ 85670
      Message 130 of 130 , Mar 5, 2002