Desert Ants

  • Ulysses Cabínatan
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2011
      *Desert Ants*

      * *

      *One two three four five six�*

      *I�m counting the ants *

      *they are numbered more than a hundred*

      * *

      *Coal black and very small*

      *these creatures*

      *busy *

      * **transferring food from a place*

      *putting it inside a mound*

      * *

      *running, crawling*

      *going in and getting out from a small hole*

      *and maybe some of them are complaining*

      *it�s over five PM and they are still working*

      * *

      *A busy life for ants*

      *I was perplexed on how they can find food in this barren land*

      *they are carrying a white round like substance*

      *an ant version of the manna perhaps!*

      * *

      *I tried getting one ant and placed it away from the group*

      *two meters distance from the mound*

      *Smart ant, it got its way back*

      * *

      *so if there is a creature higher than the humans*

      *maybe was also observing us, the way I�m observing these ants.*

      * *

      *~Champs Ulysses Cabinatan*