Now you can pick up zines at Escapade!

  • zines@agentwithstyle.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2011
      Going to Escapade Con in Santa Barbara, CA, at the end of February and want to pick up some of our zines there? Well, we have a way to do that! An amazing fan, JenCat, has offered to let us send her packages of zines for fans that can be picked up at her dealers table at Escapade.

      So if you'd like to take advantage of saving postage and picking up your zines in person at the con, go to our website at www.agentwithstyle.com and click on 'order forms' at the top of the page, choose 'pre-con order form' and fill it out.

      We'll send you an invoice telling you how much your zines are (all zines *must* be paid for in advance, either by Paypal or credit card). Once you've sent in your payment, you're done!

      You can go to the con, walk up to JenCat's table and ask for your zines. She'll be happy to hand them over, and you get to enjoy amazing tales and gorgeous artwork!

      The deadline for placing pre-con orders for pick up at Escapade is 11:59 pm on Thursday, February 10, 2011.

      If you have any questions, e-mail me at -- zines AT agentwithstyle DOT com -- and I'll be happy to answer!

      Mysti
      AGENT WITH STYLE
      www.agentwithstyle.com