Residual Income Opportunities- Implementing Affiliate Marketing
- Mike Stephen offers the following royalty-free article for you to publish online or in print.
Feel free to use this article in your newsletter, website, ezine, blog, or forum.
- You have permission to publish this article for free providing the "About the Author" box is included in its entirety.
- Do not post/reprint this article in any site or publication that contains hate, violence, porn, warez, or supports illegal activity.
- Do not use this article in violation of the US CAN-SPAM Act. If sent by email, this article must be delivered to opt-in subscribers only.
- If you publish this article in a format that supports linking, please ensure that all URLs and email addresses are active links.
- Please send a copy of the publication, or an email indicating the URL to mikestephen1@...
- DistributeYourArticles (www.DistributeYourArticles.com) has distributed this article on behalf of the author. DistributeYourArticles does not own this article, please respect the author's copyright and publication guidelines. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use this article.
Article Title: Residual Income Opportunities- Implementing Affiliate Marketing
Author: Mike Stephen
Category: Affiliate Programs, Article Marketing, Click Bank
Word Count: 404
Keywords: residual income opporunities,affiliate marketing,income opportunities,passive income
Author's Email Address: mikestephen1@...
Article Source: http://www.distributeyourarticles.com
------------------ ARTICLE START ------------------
There are numerous residual income opportunities online, but the most tested and trusted among the pack is affiliate marketing, which means to become a partner or associate to promote and sell products. The merchant pays an agreed commission on sales generated to the partner, who refers a customer to its website.
Most people are sceptical about affiliate marketing because they don't have adequate knowledge about how it works. Major Corporation like the eBay's and amazons of this world, just to name a few, all engage in recruiting associate to promote and sell their products for a commission.
Also, it was revealed during the last affiliate summit 2010 in Las Vegas, that ClickBank is considered to be the leader and largest international affiliate marketing business with more than 110,000 functional members working with the firm to promote its products and drive sales to a staggering average of about 26,000 transactions every single day, excluding other companies in this niche market.
Hopefully, these numbers should clear the doubt that we are dealing with genuine residual income opportunities that has great potential, which leads us to the advantages of promoting other peoples product. Is a great work at home business, free to join, low cost start up, lots of choice, no merchant account is required, no customer support or complaint to worry about and above all, make money while you sleep.
Ok, let's get you started. Go to clickbank.com and sign up free for an account. After signing up for an account, research a niche. In conducting a research, you are trying to figure out products that are in demand, the specific keyword that people use when doing a search online. Any product you decide to promote, make sure that it solves a problem.
The other thing you can do is drive traffic to your affiliate link using article marketing because articles are easy to write and free to post on any article website. Write an article about the niche you intend to promote, for example gardening. Be sure that, there is only one payment link on the sales page which should be clickbank because some have multiple payment links from more than one payment processor.
Good places to market your articles are article directory, where you can submit articles for approval, without paying anything to the site owners. Most of these article directories are popular on search engines that will bring a lot of traffic and ultimately a flow of residual income.
Mike Stephen is an entrepreneur, an expert in born global business, otherwise known as e-commerce business and a coach on business technology solutions. Learn how to create residual income at http://www.incomecode.info for a firsthand experience.
------------------ ARTICLE END ------------------
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]