Boost Your Article Marketing With Video Marketing

  • Jim Patterson
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2010
      Jim Patterson offers the following royalty-free article for you to publish online or in print.
      Feel free to use this article in your newsletter, website, ezine, blog, or forum.
      -----------
      PUBLICATION GUIDELINES
      - You have permission to publish this article for free providing the "About the Author" box is included in its entirety.
      - Do not post/reprint this article in any site or publication that contains hate, violence, porn, warez, or supports illegal activity.
      - Do not use this article in violation of the US CAN-SPAM Act. If sent by email, this article must be delivered to opt-in subscribers only.
      - If you publish this article in a format that supports linking, please ensure that all URLs and email addresses are active links.
      - Please send a copy of the publication, or an email indicating the URL to contentcrooner@...
      - Content Crooner (www.ContentCrooner.com) has distributed this article on behalf of the author. Content Crooner does not own this article, please respect the author's copyright and publication guidelines. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use this article.
      -----------
      Article Title: Boost Your Article Marketing With Video Marketing
      Author: Jim Patterson
      Category: Article Marketing, Internet Marketing, Tools and Resources
      Word Count: 592
      Author's Email Address: contentcrooner@...
      Article Source: http://www.contentcrooner.com
      ------------------ ARTICLE START ------------------

      Article Marketing remains the best form of Traffic Generation available online. Publishing articles creates backlinks for the search engines. Your articles will also create traffic directly from the article directories, blogs and websites where your articles are posted. That doesn't mean there is nothing new in the Article Marketing arena!

      I've recently posted information on my own Article Marketing process, and the services that I use. There are a few new products though that add another dimension to your Article Marketing efforts via Video Marketing...

      The concept behind this product deserves our attention though. The idea is to create a slideshow with appropriate (or innocuous) images to play behind a voice reading your article. This turns your article into a video!

      Now you can use a free service like Tube Mogul or a paid service like Traffic Geyser to upload the resulting video to video sharing sites like YouTube and Metacafe. Search Engines index these sites almost continuously so the videos show up in a few short hours.

      IMHO, the best use for these is to post a link back to the article itself at EzineArticles.com as this will help you boost the article's rank with Google. You post a link by putting the full url in the description box the very first thing. This will make it a live link on most video sharing sites. Remember to post your article's keywords as tags.

      You can of course, upload to each of the video sharing sites manually, but this is time consuming. The free version of Tube Mogul gives you just over 150 uploads/month so you may want to pick just a few choice video sharing sites to use it on. I generally upload to about 5 or 6 video sharing sites for each video uploaded.

      All you really need to create these videos is Windows Movie Maker which comes free on most computers today, and software to record your voice reading the article. I use Audacity along with a microphone I bought for about nine dollars for this. Audacity is free and quite easy to use. You should also use the same title on your video that was used on the article.

      Now my own voice isn't exactly James Earl Jones but it does the job, and so will yours. Personally I prefer the sound of anyone's voice to an electronically generated one, so don't panic about this...

      It generally takes a few days time for an article to get through the review process on Article Directories, so you have some time to get this together. After the first time or two, you'll be surprised at how fast you can get it done. The important thing is to make it a part of your Article Marketing routine.

      The resulting videos have several uses:

      * Blog Posts
      * Squidoo Lens Modules
      * Website Content
      * Affiliate Product Promotion
      * Direct Traffic Generation (add your sites url to the slideshow)

      With a little thought you can come up with a lot more ideas yourself.

      The important thing here is that if you are not turning each and every article that you write into a video, then you are missing out on probably 50% of the value of every one of those articles. That means you are missing out on not just half the traffic, but half the of the sales as well.

      Can any of us really afford to do that?

      Use this software to turn your articles into videos with the push of a button:

      [http://article-traffic.info/instantvideoarticles.html]Instant Video Articles
      Submit Your Articles To Hundreds Of Directories Instantly:
      [http://article-traffic.info]Automated Article Submission

      Distributed by http://www.ContentCrooner.com