How To Develop A Powerful Burning Desire To Write A Bestseller
- George Hutton offers the following royalty-free article for you to publish online or in print.
Feel free to use this article in your newsletter, website, ezine, blog, or forum.
- You have permission to publish this article for free providing the "About the Author" box is included in its entirety.
- Do not post/reprint this article in any site or publication that contains hate, violence, porn, warez, or supports illegal activity.
- Do not use this article in violation of the US CAN-SPAM Act. If sent by email, this article must be delivered to opt-in subscribers only.
- If you publish this article in a format that supports linking, please ensure that all URLs and email addresses are active links.
- Please send a copy of the publication, or an email indicating the URL to gwhutton@...
- Article Marketer (www.ArticleMarketer.com) has distributed this article on behalf of the author. Article Marketer does not own this article, please respect the author's copyright and publication guidelines. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use this article.
Article Title: How To Develop A Powerful Burning Desire To Write A Bestseller
Author: George Hutton
Word Count: 415
Keywords: thriller, suspsense, thriller, novel, bestseller, new novel
Author's Email Address: gwhutton@...
Article Source: http://www.articlemarketer.com
------------------ ARTICLE START ------------------
As you are sitting there, reading this, you can imagine all the reasons why you want to become a successful writer or novelist. Maybe because you have a great inspiration that you know on a deep level will inspire thousands of people. Maybe you have a fantastic idea for a story that you know will be successful. Maybe your story simply needs to be told.
Whatever is most important to you when you think about becoming a successful writer, there is also something that is holding you back. Maybe it is something specific, maybe it is just a fuzzy uncomfortable feeling you get whenever you start to write.
Maybe it is one of many ways that self-doubt manifests itself, in the form of fear. Maybe somebody told you that you don't have the "gift." Maybe somebody alluded that you don't have enough "talent." Perhaps somebody suggested that you don't have the right "voice."
Pure, absolute, nonsense. You do have enough gift, talent, voice, whatever it was they said you didn't have to be successful. Because you are reading this now, you have the desire, the burning desire to become a successful writer.
And that desire is all you really need. From that desire will flow all of the necessary skill development, strategies, and inspiration. From that desire will flow the creativity you need to captivate and command the imaginations of all those that will read your work.
From that desire, that desire that you can feel right now as you read this is all you need to fire your intention to create whatever you want to create, in exactly the way you'd like to create it.
Just like any other skill, the best way to improve is to simply do it. Do you think Tiger Woods hit a hole in one when he first started taking shots? Did Jordan sink his first free throw?
They struggled when they began, and so will you. But the one thing that separates the doers from the dreamers is persistence. Because you know you will consistently get better with time, you can understand the importance of writing every day.
Write something every day, and publish it somewhere. Anywhere. On a blog, on an Internet forum, on this site. The more you write and publish, the more those false beliefs of inadequacy will vanish. Every day will be one day closer to that success that you are dreaming of, for all of those reasons that are important to you.
Taking the first step is sometimes the hardest for some. Because you can imagine what it will be like when you become successful, you can take advantage of this opportunity. You'll find out just how easy that is when you visit http://www.georgehutton.net/zapotec
------------------ ARTICLE END ------------------
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]