One Simple Strategy That Will Supercharge Your Article Marketing Results

  • Rockford Tapscott
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30 11:28 PM
      Rockford Tapscott offers the following royalty-free article for you to publish online or in print.
      Feel free to use this article in your newsletter, website, ezine, blog, or forum.
      -----------
      PUBLICATION GUIDELINES
      - You have permission to publish this article for free providing the "About the Author" box is included in its entirety.
      - Do not post/reprint this article in any site or publication that contains hate, violence, porn, warez, or supports illegal activity.
      - Do not use this article in violation of the US CAN-SPAM Act. If sent by email, this article must be delivered to opt-in subscribers only.
      - If you publish this article in a format that supports linking, please ensure that all URLs and email addresses are active links.
      - Please send a copy of the publication, or an email indicating the URL to rocky@...
      - Article Marketer (www.ArticleMarketer.com) has distributed this article on behalf of the author. Article Marketer does not own this article, please respect the author's copyright and publication guidelines. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use this article.
      -----------
      Article Title: One Simple Strategy That Will Supercharge Your Article Marketing Results
      Author: Rockford Tapscott
      Category: Article Marketing, Home Business, Article Marketing
      Word Count: 728
      Author's Email Address: rocky@...
      Article Source: http://www.articlemarketer.com
      ------------------ ARTICLE START ------------------

      In this article I'm going to share one of the absolute best ways (apart from paying Google a small fortune for traffic) to boost your website's traffic numbers and increase your profits.

      Let's face it, there's just way too much for us average website owners to do when it comes to building content for our sites, attracting targeted visitors, finding affiliate programs that pay well. All this in addition to the other stuff involved in running your business and the range of things that involves.

      The Secret Is To Focus On The Highest Leverage Strategies

      The best way to leverage your time as far as building website traffic is concerned is to outsource the grunt work while you focus your time on the projects that have the highest payoff. One of the most powerful traffic generation methods you can use is to write and submit articles to major online article directories. I've attracted thousands of visitors to my sites with articles over the years, and many of them have turned into repeat, loyal customers.

      However the downside of writing and submitting a lot of articles has always been that the actual submission process is a gigantic pain in the behind. But what if there was a way to cost effectively have your articles submitted to hundreds or even thousands of webmasters and article directories all over the web by uploading them just once?

      You can, and it's helped me to massively increase traffic while spending a fraction of the time doing it that I used to. The key here is to write articles and then let an article submission service submit them to their thousands of directories and other publishers for you.

      Interesting And Informative Articles Generate Short Term And Long-term Traffic

      By writing and submitting articles, you can attract both short term (within a couple of days anyway) and long-term, highly targeted visitors from all over the world to your website. You can establish yourself as a knowledgeable expert in your field within a short period of time, and start to build great credibility with people in your target market. The fact is, there's really no downside from writing and submitting quality articles - articles that help your readers solve their problems. And there's a LOT of upside!

      The main one being that your traffic flow is pretty much untouched by Google's ongoing algorithm changes (or the Google-slap as it is known) and, a wide network of articles submitted to various sites have proven to be a more reliable long term source of targeted visitors than simply relying on search engines and your website's normal traffic alone.

      Of course you can submit your articles yourself (if you've done this, you'll already know that it can be a very time consuming process), but you get huge leverage when you let an article submission service do it for you, because you save your most valuable asset - your time, which is something you can never get back.

      One A Week Is All It Takes To Get A Constant Boost To Your Traffic

      I normally try to write and submit at least one article every week. The submission service editors check it and then send it out to their list of thousands of contacts within a day or two. I can then use the time I used to spend submitting articles much more productively (and profitably).

      One of the biggest and most empowering tips I can share with you is to start outsourcing as much of this labor intensive work as you can. Since I started outsourcing, my free time and my productivity have tripled; I highly recommend you do it too as soon as you can.

      Important Tip - your article resource box needs to send your readers to a page where they can opt-in to your newsletter database and not directly to your website's home page so you have a chance to follow up with them.

      And if you make your site's Most Wanted Response getting your visitors to join a list of some sort, your traffic and revenue will get a huge boost over time. Getting a visitor to your site once and letting them go is a huge waste of time. Do your best to get them onto a list and they'll keep coming back year after year if you give them tips and ideas that help to improve their lives.

      Rocky Tapscott is a Site Build It expert and coach who helps SBI owners build more profitable businesses. For 20 Free videos that answer your top questions about getting more out of Site Build It, drop over to http://www.SiteBuildItMadeEasy.com