Psionic Plastic Joy

  • Infinitycomplex
    Message 1 of 130 , Aug 29, 2001
      Hey cats, <br>I just released the newest issue of
      Psionic Plastic Joy. Included within-<br>Better living
      through removal (On self amputation and castration)<br>An
      interview with Rosemary Malign (noise artist)<br>Sci-Fi
      Situationist "My friend, Mr Media"<br>zine and music
      some stamps, or a trade to-<br>PO Box 138<br>Wilton,
      Message 130 of 130 , Mar 5, 2002