3 Reasons Why You Must Plan Your Retirement Today

  • Derek Rogers
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2009

      Message delivered directly to members of the group:
      zinepublishers@yahoogroups.com

      Mikael Rieck

      ==================

      contains the article to http://www.isnare.com/eta.php?aid=374846

      MUST be set to hyperlinks and we ask that you send a copy of the
      URL where the article is posted to
      http://www.isnare.com/eta.php?aid=374846

      The role of Isnare.com is only to distribute this article as
      part of its PAID Article Distribution feature (
      http://www.isnare.com/distribution.php ), Mikael Rieck has
      claimed authorization and/or ownership of the article rights
      (http://www.isnare.com/aup.php) and paid Isnare.com for this
      distribution. Isnare.com does NOT own this article, please
      respect the author's copyright and this publication/reprint
      terms. If you do not agree to any of these terms, please do not
      reprint or publish this article.
      ==================

      Article Title: 3 Reasons Why You Must Plan Your Retirement
      Today
      Author: Mikael Rieck
      Word Count: 587
      Article URL: http://www.isnare.com/?aid=374846&ca=Advice
      Format: 64cpl
      Contact The Author: http://www.isnare.com/eta.php?aid=374846

      Easy Publish Tool: http://www.isnare.com/html.php?aid=374846

      This might shock you as much as it did me but statistics show
      that the average American is saving up a "staggering" $392 per
      year. Three hundred and ninety two dollars per year or only
      about one dollar per day. You don't have to be a math genius to
      see that only saving $392 on average will definitely bring some
      financial difficulties further down the road when people are
      getting closer to their retirement age. I can only imagine how
      desperate you must feel when you realize that you have
      absolutely no money to show after working an entire life and
      that the rest of your life where you'll have all the time in the
      world to enjoy your hobbies and passions will instead be used on
      turning every cent because there are literally no
      savings.

      Reason number 1:
      The average American household makes
      about $50,000 per year and even though that is a decent amount
      you will still have to put a fair chunk of it aside if you want
      to be absolutely certain that you will have enough money to not
      only just get by but also be able to enjoy your life when
      retired...

      To read more please visit:
      http://www.isnare.com/?aid=374846&ca=Advice

      To copy-and-paste this article in your site visit:
      http://www.isnare.com/html.php?aid=374846

      About The Author: For more information on retiring rich and to
      learn more about the strategies you can use to increase your
      chances of an early retirement as well as a financially secure
      retirement come visit our site at
      http://retirerichroadmap.com/blog/

      For more free-reprint articles by Mikael Rieck please visit:
      http://www.isnare.com/?s=author&a=Mikael+Rieck