Anti-Aging and Acai Side Effects

  • Derek Rogers
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2009

      Message delivered directly to members of the group:
      zinepublishers@yahoogroups.com

      Harry J. Andersohn

      ==================

      contains the article to http://www.isnare.com/eta.php?aid=375147

      MUST be set to hyperlinks and we ask that you send a copy of the
      URL where the article is posted to
      http://www.isnare.com/eta.php?aid=375147

      The role of Isnare.com is only to distribute this article as
      part of its PAID Article Distribution feature (
      http://www.isnare.com/distribution.php ), Harry J. Andersohn has
      claimed authorization and/or ownership of the article rights
      (http://www.isnare.com/aup.php) and paid Isnare.com for this
      distribution. Isnare.com does NOT own this article, please
      respect the author's copyright and this publication/reprint
      terms. If you do not agree to any of these terms, please do not
      reprint or publish this article.
      ==================

      Article Title: Anti-Aging and Acai Side Effects
      Author: Harry J. Andersohn
      Word Count: 523
      Article URL:
      http://www.isnare.com/?aid=375147&ca=Wellness%2C+Fitness+and+Diet
      Format: 64cpl
      Contact The Author: http://www.isnare.com/eta.php?aid=375147

      Easy Publish Tool: http://www.isnare.com/html.php?aid=375147

      When you are searching for that ever-elusive fountain of youth,
      you are confronted by hordes of advertisements for plastic
      surgery, wrinkle creams, and an array of other topical
      cure-alls. But the truth is that age and beauty are dependent on
      your inner health. When our bodies beg for nutrients and a
      healthier lifestyle, it shows.

      You're reading this because
      you've probably heard all of the excitement surrounding acai
      berry and the testimonies for acai improving skin elasticity.
      You're interested in the convenience of acai supplements, but
      you want to know if they are safe...

      To read more please visit:
      http://www.isnare.com/?aid=375147&ca=Wellness%2C+Fitness+and+Diet

      To copy-and-paste this article in your site visit:
      http://www.isnare.com/html.php?aid=375147

      About The Author: Now that you're aware of the antioxidant
      power of acai berries, it's time to move on to the goods — where
      to find quality acai. Go to http://HarrysSmartDeals.com/acai for
      video reviews and links to end your search for the best acai
      products. You'll be so glad that you did!

      For more free-reprint articles by Harry J. Andersohn please
      visit:
      http://www.isnare.com/?s=author&a=Harry+J.+Andersohn