The Benefits and Obstacles When Working From Home

  • Derek Rogers
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2009

      Message delivered directly to members of the group:
      zinepublishers@yahoogroups.com

      Naz Daud

      ==================

      contains the article to http://www.isnare.com/eta.php?aid=363915

      MUST be set to hyperlinks and we ask that you send a copy of the
      URL where the article is posted to
      http://www.isnare.com/eta.php?aid=363915

      The role of Isnare.com is only to distribute this article as
      part of its PAID Article Distribution feature (
      http://www.isnare.com/distribution.php ), Naz Daud has claimed
      authorization and/or ownership of the article rights
      (http://www.isnare.com/aup.php) and paid Isnare.com for this
      distribution. Isnare.com does NOT own this article, please
      respect the author's copyright and this publication/reprint
      terms. If you do not agree to any of these terms, please do not
      reprint or publish this article.
      ==================

      Article Title: The Benefits and Obstacles When Working From
      Author: Naz Daud
      Word Count: 546
      Article URL: http://www.isnare.com/?aid=363915&ca=Business
      Format: 64cpl
      Contact The Author: http://www.isnare.com/eta.php?aid=363915

      Easy Publish Tool: http://www.isnare.com/html.php?aid=363915

      The technological revolution has changed the way we work.
      People now have the freedom to work from home as the rise of
      laptop/computer usage and mobile phone communication at low
      tariffs means that all communications are readily available. The
      majority of companies that operate on a large scale are more
      focused on the results achieved as opposed to the hours put in.
      Therefore working from home is not seen as a problem but merely
      an easy solution.

      Obstacles

      If you choose to follow this path,
      there can be a few obstacles to overcome as the working
      environment will inevitably change...

      To read more please visit:
      http://www.isnare.com/?aid=363915&ca=Business

      To copy-and-paste this article in your site visit:
      http://www.isnare.com/html.php?aid=363915

      About The Author: Naz Daud - CityLocal
      http://www.citylocal.co.uk/
      http://www.citylocal.co.uk/businessfranchise/
      http://www.citylocal.co.uk/businessfranchise/work-from-home.php
      http://www.citylocal.ie/
      http://www.citylocal.ie/businessfranchise/

      For more free-reprint articles by Naz Daud please visit:
      http://www.isnare.com/?s=author&a=Naz+Daud