Why Low Rate Credit Cards Shouldn't Matter

  • Tom Tessin
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2009

      Message delivered directly to members of the group:
      zinepublishers@yahoogroups.com

      Tom Tessin

      ==================

      contains the article to http://www.isnare.com/eta.php?aid=364037

      MUST be set to hyperlinks and we ask that you send a copy of the
      URL where the article is posted to
      http://www.isnare.com/eta.php?aid=364037

      The role of Isnare.com is only to distribute this article as
      part of its PAID Article Distribution feature (
      http://www.isnare.com/distribution.php ), Tom Tessin has claimed
      authorization and/or ownership of the article rights
      (http://www.isnare.com/aup.php) and paid Isnare.com for this
      distribution. Isnare.com does NOT own this article, please
      respect the author's copyright and this publication/reprint
      terms. If you do not agree to any of these terms, please do not
      reprint or publish this article.
      ==================

      Article Title: Why Low Rate Credit Cards Shouldn't Matter
      Author: Tom Tessin
      Word Count: 523
      Article URL: http://www.isnare.com/?aid=364037&ca=Finances
      Format: 64cpl
      Contact The Author: http://www.isnare.com/eta.php?aid=364037

      Easy Publish Tool: http://www.isnare.com/html.php?aid=364037

      When you think of a credit card, you may think good things or
      bad things. It all depends on how you use it. For example, I
      tend to think I'm pretty good with my cards. I use them
      responsibly; I pay my bill off in full and pay it off on time.
      Maybe you're this way...

      To read more please visit:
      http://www.isnare.com/?aid=364037&ca=Finances

      To copy-and-paste this article in your site visit:
      http://www.isnare.com/html.php?aid=364037

      About The Author: Find low APR credit cards that can help save
      you money and more of my work at http://www.findlowcards.com

      For more free-reprint articles by Tom Tessin please visit:
      http://www.isnare.com/?s=author&a=Tom+Tessin