contributors?

  • thegrowingupheaval
    Message 1 of 130 , Aug 6, 2001
      hey... the name of my ine is the growing
      upheaval... ou can check out a little site i threw up on the
      internet... most of the stuff isn't up and some of it is hard
      to read.. but you can get an idea of what it is
      about..
      and feel about it... but as always.. book reviews,
      music reviews, interviews, recipes, diy tips... and
      that kind of stuff is totally appreciated....
      interested... <br><br>you will get full credit and i will plug
      your zine.. also.. i will give you some of my work
      too. i just ask for the same in return
      Message 130 of 130 , Mar 5, 2002