Education: Excuses, Excuses, Excuses

  • Bruce Deitrick Price
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2009

      Message delivered directly to members of the group:
      zinepublishers@yahoogroups.com

      Bruce Deitrick Price

      ==================

      contains the article to http://www.isnare.com/eta.php?aid=342976

      MUST be set to hyperlinks and we ask that you send a copy of the
      URL where the article is posted to
      http://www.isnare.com/eta.php?aid=342976

      The role of Isnare.com is only to distribute this article as
      part of its PAID Article Distribution feature (
      http://www.isnare.com/distribution.php ), Bruce Deitrick Price
      has claimed authorization and/or ownership of the article rights
      (http://www.isnare.com/aup.php) and paid Isnare.com for this
      distribution. Isnare.com does NOT own this article, please
      respect the author's copyright and this publication/reprint
      terms. If you do not agree to any of these terms, please do not
      reprint or publish this article.
      ==================

      Article Title: Education: Excuses, Excuses, Excuses
      Author: Bruce Deitrick Price
      Word Count: 696
      Article URL: http://www.isnare.com/?aid=342976&ca=Education
      Format: 64cpl
      Contact The Author: http://www.isnare.com/eta.php?aid=342976

      Easy Publish Tool: http://www.isnare.com/html.php?aid=342976

      Our educators aren't very good at raising SAT scores,
      increasing literacy, or spreading knowledge. But they are
      world-class at making excuses.

      Let me rattle off a few. Money.
      You know money is always the problem...

      To read more please visit:
      http://www.isnare.com/?aid=342976&ca=Education

      To copy-and-paste this article in your site visit:
      http://www.isnare.com/html.php?aid=342976

      About The Author: Bruce Deitrick Price is a novelist, artist
      and education activist. His main site is
      http://www.Improve-Education.org which now features 40 original
      articles on a range of topics, birds to robots, Latin to
      sophistry, phonics to Reform Math. If you love passionate
      non-fiction, you'll love this site.

      For more free-reprint articles by Bruce Deitrick Price please
      visit:
      http://www.isnare.com/?s=author&a=Bruce+Deitrick+Price