Evidence Of Internet Sex Addiction In Child Custody Evaluations

  • Ed Opperman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2009

      Message delivered directly to members of the group:
      zinepublishers@yahoogroups.com

      Ed Opperman

      ==================

      contains the article to http://www.isnare.com/eta.php?aid=333496

      MUST be set to hyperlinks and we ask that you send a copy of the
      URL where the article is posted to
      http://www.isnare.com/eta.php?aid=333496

      The role of Isnare.com is only to distribute this article as
      part of its PAID Article Distribution feature (
      http://www.isnare.com/distribution.php ), Ed Opperman has
      claimed authorization and/or ownership of the article rights
      (http://www.isnare.com/aup.php) and paid Isnare.com for this
      distribution. Isnare.com does NOT own this article, please
      respect the author's copyright and this publication/reprint
      terms. If you do not agree to any of these terms, please do not
      reprint or publish this article.
      ==================

      Article Title: Evidence Of Internet Sex Addiction In Child
      Custody Evaluations
      Author: Ed Opperman
      Word Count: 535
      Article URL:
      http://www.isnare.com/?aid=333496&ca=Family+Concerns
      Format: 64cpl
      Contact The Author: http://www.isnare.com/eta.php?aid=333496

      Easy Publish Tool: http://www.isnare.com/html.php?aid=333496

      The facts about Internet sex addictions are alarming. It would
      appear that it's becoming epidemic. It's destroying our families
      and everyone would agree our children should not be exposed to
      it.
      A recent study indicates one-third of divorce litigation is
      caused by online affairs.

      "At a 2003 meeting of the American
      Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, two thirds of the 350 divorce
      lawyers who attended said the Internet played a significant role
      in the divorces in the past year, with excessive interest in
      online porn contributing to more than half such cases...

      To read more please visit:
      http://www.isnare.com/?aid=333496&ca=Family+Concerns

      To copy-and-paste this article in your site visit:
      http://www.isnare.com/html.php?aid=333496

      About The Author: Ed Opperman , president of Opperman
      Investigations Inc is an expert in Cyber Stalking
      Investigations. If you need help with a Reverse Email Search
      visit http://www.emailrevealer.com

      For more free-reprint articles by Ed Opperman please visit:
      http://www.isnare.com/?s=author&a=Ed+Opperman