How To Keep Your Dog Happy

  • Adam Katz
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2008

      Message delivered directly to members of the group:
      zinepublishers@yahoogroups.com

      Adam Katz

      ==================

      contains the article to http://www.isnare.com/eta.php?aid=67517

      MUST be set to hyperlinks and we ask that you send a copy of the
      URL where the article is posted to
      http://www.isnare.com/eta.php?aid=67517

      The role of Isnare.com is only to distribute this article as
      part of its PAID Article Distribution feature (
      http://www.isnare.com/distribution.php ), Adam Katz has claimed
      authorization and/or ownership of the article rights
      (http://www.isnare.com/aup.php) and paid Isnare.com for this
      distribution. Isnare.com does NOT own this article, please
      respect the author's copyright and this publication/reprint
      terms. If you do not agree to any of these terms, please do not
      reprint or publish this article.
      ==================

      Article Title: How To Keep Your Dog Happy
      Author: Adam Katz
      Word Count: 386
      Article URL: http://www.isnare.com/?aid=67517&ca=Pets
      Format: 64cpl
      Contact The Author: http://www.isnare.com/eta.php?aid=67517

      Easy Publish Tool: http://www.isnare.com/html.php?aid=67517

      I was having a conversation with a friend of mine and I thought
      I would quickly send this out to you, before I leave for the
      weekend.

      We were discussing how to keep your dog's mind
      stimulated.

      Remember: Bored dogs cause problems. If you don't
      keep your dog's mind stimulated, chances are that he'll find
      activities to stimulate his mind, himself. And you won't like
      those activities...

      To read more please visit:
      http://www.isnare.com/?aid=67517&ca=Pets

      To copy-and-paste this article in your site visit:
      http://www.isnare.com/html.php?aid=67517

      About The Author: Adam G. Katz is the author of the book,
      "Secrets of a Professional Dog Trainer: An Insider's Guide To
      The Most Jealously Guarded Dog Training Secrets In History." Get
      a free copy of his report "Games To Play With Your Dog" when you
      sign up for his free weekly dog training tips e-zine at:
      http://www.dogproblems.com

      For more free-reprint articles by Adam Katz please visit:
      http://www.isnare.com/?s=author&a=Adam+Katz