Bulletproof zine

  • xtimebmbx
    Message 1 of 130 , Feb 12, 2001
      hey everyone,<br>just wanted to let you know that
      the 3rd issue of Bulletproof zine is finally out!
      Featuring interviews with the Ultimate Fakebook and Sheila
      Divine, lots of reviews, stories, poetry, weird clip art,
      etc... check out the website
      working on #4, and i would love any submissions!<br>~olga
      Message 130 of 130 , Mar 5 11:05 AM