Seeking Joint Ventures

  • ailspromo
    Message 1 of 130 , Jan 5, 2001
      Hello,<br><br>I would like to share a joint
      venture opportunity with<br>all members of this club that
      publish ezines, offline newsletters,<br>as well as anyone
      that simply stays in contact regular<br>with their
      customers.<br><br>Here's a way you can offer your customers a one-of-a
      kind<br>valuable product at a discount, while making a
      venture prospects. I'd prefer to<br>only pay for results
      rather than advertising. It's a win/win<br>situation for
      all involved.<br><br>I represent a young entrepreneur
      artist that creates beautiful<br>pencil portraits from
      photographs. He has received plenty of<br>praise and comments
      from the people that have seen his work.<br><br>He's
      drawn portraits for Parents, Attorneys, Web Owners,
      young<br>couples wanting portraits of their mates. His work has
      been asked<br>to be displayed in Art Galleries and he
      is beginning to take on<br>commissioned work
      worldwide via his website.<br><br>An interesting article
      can be read
      middle man while<br>helping me setup joint ventures with
      photographers, custom frame shops,<br>Dentist and other
      locations in your area. Generate commission revenue<br>for
      your help while adding to your case
      Hilton, Jr.<br>Ails Promotions & Marketing
      Message 130 of 130 , Mar 5, 2002