Burning Jelly #1

  • scared_less
    Message 1 of 130 , Jul 15, 2000
      Hello all,<br><br>The first issue of my new
      personal zine is finally done! Burning Jelly #1 consists
      of various thoughts, stories, reviews and other
      random blurbs, photos and doodles. Highlights include a
      true story about my night with a beautiful junky and a
      short rant about one of the many downsides of
      technology.<br><br>Price is $2 in any mixture of cash and stamps or
      whatever you can afford to send. Trades are welcome and
      preferred so if you have a zine, send it along and we'll
      Corners, WI 53130<br> USA
      Message 130 of 130 , Mar 5 11:05 AM