Ladymen Website Makeover + Special Offers!

  • stephnj83
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2005
      The Ladymen Distro website has a new look! In celebration of the new
      design, we took $1 off all our books and CDs, PLUS we are offering
      these specials which were intially only offered to people on our
      mailing list:

      COMP CD
      Order $10 or more from Ladymen and receive a free comp CD!
      Featuring punk, hardcore, metal, folk, and pop from all over the country!

      ZINE, BOOK, MUSIC COMBO
      For $25, pick 1 zine, 1 book, 1 music item, and the comp CD

      ZINE GRAB BAG
      For $10, get 7 zines of our choosing

      www.ladymen.8m.com