Its NOT Always About You
- Dan Brown offers the following royalty-free article for you to publish online or in print.
Feel free to use this article in your newsletter, website, ezine, blog, or forum.
- You have permission to publish this article for free providing the author resource box is included in its entirety.
- Do not post/reprint this article in any site or publication that contains hate, violence, porn, warez, or supports illegal activity.
- Do not use this article in violation of the US CAN-SPAM Act. If sent by email, this article must be delivered to opt-in subscribers only.
- If you publish this article in a format that supports linking, please ensure that all URLs and email addresses are active links.
- Please send a copy of the publication, or an email indicating the URL to danapoint@...
- Article Marketer (www.ArticleMarketer.com) has distributed this article on behalf of the author. Article Marketer does not own this article, please respect the author's copyright and publication guidelines. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use this article.
Article Title: Its NOT Always About You
Author: Dan Brown
Category: Business/Home_Business, Internet/Marketing/Online_Promotion, Internet/Marketing
Word Count: 233
Author's Email Address: danapoint@...
Article Source: http://www.articlemarketer.com
------------------ ARTICLE START ------------------
You'll get many benefits from helping online business
newbies. Below are eight possible benefits you could
1. You will feel good knowing that you had a part in
helping them build their business. You can sit back
and say "I had a part in their success."
2. They may become one of your best friends. Most
people can use new friends, even business owners.
You may even become business partners and create
a totally new business together.
3. You could end up being strategic business allies
in the future. You could regularly do joint venture
and cross promotion deals with each other.
4. They may help you out with your business. Maybe
they will give you some testimonials or endorsements
for your products or services.
5. You might gain some valuable referrals from them.
They may also join your affiliate program and make
sales for your business.
6. They might offer you some free advertising space
on their web site or in their e-zine for your help. You
could also exchange advertising with them.
7. You both could end up developing a new product
or service together. The product or service could be
a combination of your current ones.
8. They might purchase the products you sell and
become one of your best customers. You could sell
them many back end products or services in the
There are probably many other benefits you could get
from helping a new online business owner. Always
remember to help them out because it's the nice thing
to do and not just to benefit your own business.
Author Dan Brown has been active in internet marketing for the past 4 years. Dan currently is working with the Zabang search engine introducing their new affiliate program which is due out Nov, 2005. http://www.zabangaffiliate.com/
------------------ ARTICLE END ------------------
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]