Re: Get involved in NJ Zine Fest 2006!

  • elsie_sampson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29, 2005
      Hi Steph and Everybody!

      thanks for your post about NJ zinefest. i just signed up with the
      njzinefest group. please let me know if there's anything you think i
      can help with next show! I think art show and zine reading sounds
      cool!

      I just finished a new zine called "Philly ZineFest Diary", would love
      to trade with you all. It's a quarter size, 22 pages handwritten and
      illustrated zine. If you don't have a zine to trade, you can send me
      a dollar to PO Box 981 White Plains, NY 10602

      Stephanie, if you give me your addy, i'll send a copy to you! : )

      happy cutting and pasting!
      See you alll @ NJ zinefest!

      Elsie
      NEW website: http://www.chinesesweatshop.com
      * award winning art zines ~ CHiNesE SwEAtSHoP & Shopping Queen's Diary
      Available now: CHiNesE SwEAtSHoP #3, CHINESE KITCHEN & BROKEN