The Juniper #4

  • Dan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2005
      The Juniper #4 is out now. It'll still only cost you one 37 cent stamp,
      but once again you'll have to send that stamp to a new address. I have
      moved up to Moscow, ID to go to school...so this address change should
      be a bit more permanant (I should be here for at least four years or
      more).
      The Juniper #4 is mostly about bikes and how awesome they are, but
      there is also some stuff about organic food, tomatoes and rhubarb,
      natural herbicides, and a few recipes.

      send your stamps to:
      Daniel Murphy
      PO Box 3154
      Moscow ID 83843

      And write to me soon, it gets lonely up here in the panhandle.