new zine library at boise state university

  • Dan
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2005
      The BSU Publication Club is starting a zine library here on campus.
      Our goal is to accumulate a collection of zines that can be shown
      here on campus and elsewhere to help get more people exposed to the
      idea of zines and also help zine writers to get thier stuff out to
      more people. We also hope to begin distributing zines to interested
      students and community members. If you are interested, please send
      copies of your zine for our collection and for possible distro
      consideration.

      If you have any comments or questions, write to Dave and Dan at:
      publicationclub@...

      Send your zines to this address:

      Boise State Student Activities
      c/o PUBLICATION CLUB