"ghost" and "BirlZine! #2" are ready!

  • Julie
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2005
      "ghost"
      Compiling true ghost stories in 1/4-page format, 44 pages (2 oz.),
      $1.20 (inc. s&h)

      Excerpt: Marilyn would hear Aiden laughing hysterically in the next
      room, then babble in his baby talk and play around with his toys.
      She'd walk in to check on him, and he'd look at her, grin happily,
      and say, "Little girl! Little girl!" and point to where nothing was
      sitting next to him.

      [But sometimes,] Marilyn would see the little long-haired girl
      running around out of the corner of her eye, dressed in an old-style
      dress. Even though she told me she was friendly, she told me she
      sometimes get very scared in her own home, running down the hall
      into her bedroom when she was alone. Before the first time I ever
      visited, I told her how excited I was at the prospect of seeing her.
      Marilyn replied, "If you want to see her, she'll let you."

      "ghost" is avaiailable at www.rockscissorspaper.org, or PayPal $1.20
      to julieacelefante@..., or send $1.20 well-concealed to Julie;
      1033 W. 12th St.; Tempe, AZ 85281-5363

      ***

      "BirlZine! #2" Spring 2005
      8 1/2 x 7, 32 pages, 3 oz , $1.20 (inc. s&h)
      "BirlZine! #1" Winter 2004, Second Edition
      8 1/2 x 7, 24 pages, 2 oz, $1.20 (inc. s&h)

      BirlZine! is a compilation zine of personal writing, essays, poetry,
      photography, art, news, and resources for and by boyish girls
      (birls) who enjoy riding the gender wave and don't let their gender
      dictate how to act. A birl can be a hetero tomboy, an FTM, or anyone
      in between. This is a safe space for birls to share our work and
      find relevant news and resources.

      "BirlZine! #1 and #2" are available at www.birlzine.com, or PayPal
      $1.20 to julieacelefante@..., or send $1.20 well-concealed to
      Julie; 1033 W. 12th St.; Tempe, AZ 85281-5363

      If you have any questions, please drop me a line at tanrazz-at-yahoo-
      dot-com!

      Thanks, and have a great week!
      Julie