BirlZine! and rock scissors paper

  • Julie
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 3, 2005
      BirlZine! #2 is about to come out! Visit www.birlzine.com for more
      info or send inquiries to trade or buy ($1.20) to
      julie@....

      BirlZine! is a compilation zine of personal writing, essays, poetry,
      photography, art, news, and resources for and by boyish girls
      (birls) who enjoy riding the gender wave and don't let their gender
      dictate how to act. A birl can be a hetero tomboy, an FTM, or anyone
      in between. This is a safe space for birls to share our work and
      find relevant news and resources.

      Take care, all!
      Julie
    • Bob Sheairs
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 4, 2005
        Hey Julie,

        How about a mailing address or PO Box? There isn't one
        listed on the web site, either.

        Bob
        www.njghost.com

        --- Julie <tanrazz@...> wrote:

        > BirlZine! #2 is about to come out! Visit
        > www.birlzine.com for more
        > info or send inquiries to trade or buy ($1.20) to
        > julie@....
        >
        > BirlZine! is a compilation zine of personal writing,
        > essays, poetry,
        > photography, art, news, and resources for and by
        > boyish girls
        > (birls) who enjoy riding the gender wave and don't
        > let their gender
        > dictate how to act. A birl can be a hetero tomboy,
        > an FTM, or anyone
        > in between. This is a safe space for birls to share
        > our work and
        > find relevant news and resources.

        > Take care, all!
        > Julie