Re: hello out there!?

  • revelations64
    Message 1 of 130 , May 1, 2000
      I'm still here. I try not to make it seem like
      I've completely taken over a board by posting all the
      time. I still post an awful lot, though, because I've
      got a lot of opinions and ideas, and I like to share
      them.<br><br>I think a lot of people jumped ship to the new
      'zine board. There's been a lot of action on it, but I
      still check in here 'cause I've got no life. Actually,
      I do, I just don't like to admit it. I prefer
      smaller boards, too, since it's too easy to get lost in
      the crowd on those bigger boards, plus sometimes it's
      hard to keep up with the conversations. It gets
      difficult to decide what I want to post to, and I don't
      want to post to everything. Oh, well.<br><br>I'm kind
      of in my down time, as I finished my mag last week.
      Now I'm waiting for my writers to get their next
      articles to me. I've already got a couple, so I should
      work on getting those edited and in while I've got
      extra time. I always end up with two days to go before
      I want to print it and too much left to get done.
      Guess that means I should get going, then.<br><br>Oh,
      yeah, "hi".
      Message 130 of 130 , Mar 5 11:05 AM