submit now to P&NS zine

  • Ziggy Cyanide
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8 4:17 PM
      ubmit now to Positive & Negative Space #2. The theme
      is "the moment when the commonplace becomes
      extraordinary," or, conversely, "the moment when the
      extraordinary becomes commonplace." Interpret however
      you wish. Send all forms of creativity that can be
      Xeroxed. Deadline is October 1. Now. NOW!

      http://space.whiskey-rebellion.org

      Hm. So, I have an idea that I should start selling
      t-shirts on eBay. I do have all this screenprinting
      equipment going to waste because of my lazy ass. Give
      me some ideas for witty, uncopyrighted slogans and
      images. I will attempt to give each person credit
      somewhere on the shirt, design-permitting.

      love,
      -ziggy cn

      =====
      www.whiskey-rebellion.org

      "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."
      --Hunter S. Thompson