Just joined....

  • jennapaul
    Message 1 of 130 , Apr 16 12:26 PM
      Hey there!<br>I just joined yer club
      yesterday.<br>I have a zine out as well (Spike Vision). I have 2
      issues out and will soon be working on the 3rd after i
      am done my poetry zine. My poetry one should be done
      hopefully by the end of the month.<br>Spike Vision will
      also be totally re-vamped. I started off just doing it
      for my own interest but then i got into collecting
      zines (don't have too many now) and noticed mine lacked
      variety. Sure it interested me, but would it others? (you
      know what i mean).<br><br>I am looking foreard to
      possibly trading with others??? <br><br>Just wnated to
      make myself known in here!
      *smile*<br>TakeCare!<br>Jenna (aka Spike)
      Message 130 of 130 , Mar 5, 2002