Zine segment on major NYC radio station today- Weds. 2PM

  • Evan Ginzburg
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6 11:08 PM
      Hi-

      Today on NYC's WBAI-FM's Light Show between 2-3 PM I do a brief segment on zines and hype Zine Guide, Zine World, the upcoming NJ Zine Fest and Knucklehead Press' Pets and Publishers' one shot. You can hear it live in NY/NJ area on 99.5FM or live worldwide on Net at www.wbai.org.

      Also on the show pro wrestling legend Ted Dibiase who spreads Christianity with his wrestling promotion takes on San Diego based Atheist leader/author Jeff Archer in an interesting on-air debate.

      By the way if anyone out there wants to interview pro wrestling legend/actor/comedian Luscious Johnny Valiant or New Zealand prime time TV star/recording artist Tama Waipara whose first CD Triumph of Time drops in May (www.obliqsound.com)
      let me know. Tama also has a FREE show in NYC Tuesday at 10 PM at Morgan's Bar- 237 Madison Ave. if anyone wants to cover this unique artist who mixes Shakespeare and classic poetry with tribal beats, electronica and such..

      EVAN GINZBURG
      EDITOR- WRESTLING- THEN & NOW