General ScriptGraphics info -

  • Darrell Goza
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4 4:37 PM
      It's a new month and I've been down and out with a back injury so the
      update to the ScriptGraphics site is largely being done by The Fenth.
      I haven't done any new graphics [it's hard to draw laying down and the
      back pain doesn't help one bit] so Fenwick pitched in and did some new
      articles, updated his website page and updated my blog page. Mostly just
      good reading this time around so I owe you fans some new graphics on
      the site when I'm back up to it. The Fenth did upload the newest
      installment of the Magnicore web comic though.
      Stop by and expand your mind.
      Darrell Goza