Re: [Zine Publishers] P. Hobo's doctor zine out yet?

  • P H
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2004
      hey everyone
      I am back !!
      Yes the "Doctor" zine still hasn;t come out due to more personal circumstances that would make a good zine if i bothered to write it all down ! ha
      The zine will be out in April.

      On other news my band Draft Dodger has just released our first 7" 6 song ep. Get in touch if you want to know more.

      Rotting From The Inside zine will be kicking off again soon. (i know there is one person i owe a few copies and will get them in the post this month).

      hello to everyone i have corresponded with in the past and hope to reignite those contacts!!

      Cheers
      PH

      Terri Affleck <goregoreclambake@...> wrote:i posted this to a few groups as i dont know which one i was using last year, when i did a comic strip for the australian zine 'why what doctors do is called practice'. i deleted the guy's email address by mistake once i sent my contribution out so if youre still out there or if anyone else on the list knows whether this zine appeared or is still about to then let me know, thanks. terri

      come to our clambake:
      http://www32.brinkster.com/clambake
      --our comics, pictures, ragdolls...wombs, whales, weird horror.
      *some mature content*

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

    • P H